24 December, 2007

Hiding from a Band of Rogue Turkeys

It didn't really happen, but it WAS on a cartoon I saw just now.....but it had you going didn't it? Huh? Huh? Didn't it?

Okay, so I'm fully recovered from my illness and useless hospital visit. Since I blogged last, (which seems like an eternity and every day since, I've gotten up thinking 'Oh man! I better post something SOON!') we have been busy. B.U.S.Y. Between Christmas teas, visits to friends we haven't seen in too many months, breakfast get-togethers and the requisite Christmas shopping, we've been so busy that when I checked one of my email inboxes yesterday, I had 104 new messages (don't worry, I'm not that popular, it was mostly junk).

You can be assured that we've taken lots of pictures of the Little Goat and she is as cute as ever, charming the masses with her gummy smile and seeming love of strangers. I'm not sure if I'll post again before we get back to Maine, so just in case, we wish you all a Happy Christmas! We here at Casa J are looking forward to what next year might bring (including a host of brilliant blog posts courtesy of all of you) and pray that God will continue to bless you all immeasurably in 2008.

1 comment:

Run ANC said...

Merry Christmas!