1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
1998. That doesn't really feel like 10 years ago. already. Let's see. At this time 10 years ago, I was working at a summer camp, counseling random hooligans, falling in love with a boy (and it went really, really
2. What are 5 things on your “To Do” list?
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? (In no specific order)
Cookies, anything with lime in it (except Tequila), anything with lemon in it, nachos, and anything with chocolate in it. <- Those were very non-specific and also in no specific order.
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
Travel, buy a newer car that I wasn't paranoid was going to break down on a darkened highway in -50C weather, travel some more, move someplace we really wanted to live, and then, after we'd settled in, go travel some more. Oh, and maybe go for a camel ride.
5. Name some places where you’ve lived.
Manitoba (not that I don't love my Hometown, but I am particularly proud to have lived in The Niv for two whole school years, cause, you know, all the 'cool' people have lived in The Niv), Chelan, WA, Pateros, WA, and now here, Frozen Tundra, ME.
6. Name some bad habits you have.Bad habits? Who, me? Well, fine. Hmph! I start things I never finish (hello scrapbook from Brit Tour 2000), I eat too many tasty things (but they're just so tasty!), and I nag. *sigh* Poor, poor me.
7. Name some jobs you’ve had.
Hot dog stand employee, grocery bagger, farmer's market clerk, janitor, camp counselor, security guard, library lackey (*shudder*), college canteen clerk, camp director, donut store clerk, church secretary....and that is all.
8. Name those whom you are tagging.Brenda, Beth, and Erin K. - YOU'RE IT!