07 December, 2007

Two More Sleeps

Ahhh...the good old days of counting everything by 'sleeps'. We're driving down to the "Airport City" tomorrow morning bright and early. Well, early anyway, the sun might not be up yet. My flight leaves at 8-something on Sunday morning. For those of you who are the praying-type, I'd really appreciate prayer for our weekend traveling, particularly the Husband making the drive back up here by himself on Sunday and for the Little Goat and me spending the day traveling halfway across the continent to Manitoba. I have to say I'm feeling a little on the anxious side about the LG's first plane ride(s); I just hope she's mostly quiet and does a lot of this (sleeping, not almost picking her nose):

I'll let you know when I get there! Well hopefully. My Mom has a lengthy list of Christmas baking waiting for me and we're hosting a Christmas Tea next Thursday so my Mom's hair clients (did you know my Mom is a hairdresser? Maybe I've never mentioned it) can meet the LG. So provided I can sneak away for an hour, I'll let you know how the festivities go!

4 comments:

Kellan said...

What a sweet picture. Have a safe trip and take care. Kellan

erin k said...

Monkey was 7 months when we flew to Victoria and he was a champ. Here's hoping LG is just as good (or better).

See you soon. Yay!

Maddy said...

Naps, I miss them so. Sweet dreams for you too.
Best wishes


This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

Space Monkey said...

Sleeping beauty.