07 August, 2008

Thursday

So we're in the throes of packing and almost being packed and not quite yet fully packed. The Little Goat is being relatively pleasant this morning which is good because we're holding off on her nap until we get in the car to leave in about an hour.

We're heading back to Washington for Mr. J.'s sister's wedding as some of you may recall from an earlier post and we're heading down to Airport City tonight. We fly out just after noon tomorrow and we get in to Seattle just after 9 PST.

We're bringing our computer - because you know that I and this computer are attached by a semi-permanent USB cable - so I will hopefully get a chance to post a couple times while we're away. I probably won't be visiting blogs as much though so I'm sorry in advance. I'll try to catch up when we get home.

In the meantime, go over and visit Erin at Whitekirk and read about our failed Olympic dream.
(Oh, and please ignore that high school photo. *shudder* We look like we're 12!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh come on, you look at least 13 in that picture. That version of you is closer to the one I first met in college, anyway.
Have a safe trip! You'll be almost halfway to Beijing, you know...

erin k said...

Have a good trip. Happy cake making!

Kellan said...

Have a fun and safe trip! Kellan

Anonymous said...

Godspeed! And you could always shoot for 2012 with the rowing. :)

Jenn said...

Hope you're having a good trip. Funny how tied we get to our computers. As much as I would LOVE a laptop of my very own I'm a little concerned that it would become like another appendage. :)