02 August, 2008

We Have a Winner!

Congratulations to Maureen (of no fixed bloggy address), the proud (at least I hope so) new owner of her very own snowcone machine!

It was a hard battle folks. I had to disqualify several entries because either a) the entrant didn't answer the question or b) the entrant left no way for me to contact them.

Thanks to everybody that entered. I wish I could afford enough snowcone makers for all of you...but, alas, and *sigh*..... What I really wish I could afford is to send you all to the chiropractor because gee whiz! You guys have messed up joints! Out of joint fingers, toes, elbows, knees, and other bizarre bendy abilities ten times weirder than my own.

Hope you all can find a way to continue to keep cool this summer.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: