02 January, 2007

Oh, is it a New Year Already?

Funny how it just sort of sneaks up on us, isn't it? It's Christmas Eve one day and New Year's Eve the next. We had a very quiet NY Eve ourselves. We ate a few treats and watched a few of the CBC's offerings, then went to bed at 10:30. Yes, I know, how 'Old' of us, but we are both getting sick, so sleep prevailed.

Yesterday, Luke worked and I spent most of the day reading and coming up with some tasty dinner.

I think I had a whole lot more to say than just a review of our New Years 'celebrations,' but now it escapes me. I often lie awake at 5:30 in the morning writing blog posts in my head and then by the time I get to the computer, it's all lost. So rest assured, my ability to write anything interesting really is more brilliant than you are witness to by reading these lame-o posts. For example, Luke and I are presently working on a post devoted wholly to the topic of names, so look for it soon.

Otherwise, Happy New Year!

No comments: