13 April, 2007

Put 'Em Up, Suzuki!

So the other night, Husband was working diligently on finishing up our state taxes. The forms were a pathetic mass of confusion and when he finished inputing all the data, he was done for the night. Well, he shouldn't have stopped there. He maybe should've finished reading about all the things the need to be sent in with the tax return. So we only discovered last night that we also need to include copies of our federal tax return and several W-2s (like Cdn. T-4s). So we started to print it all off. The printer ran out of ink. Consequently, I had to drive Husband in to work today so I could pick up more ink. Then when I go to pick him up, hopefully I'll have printed all the right papers and we can get everything in the mail.

Only, you know how large "surprise" amounts of snow make me really grouchy? Well, I peeked out the window and THIS is what I saw:









For the love of all things sunny and spring-like?!?!?
If David Suzuki was standing here right now? I'd kick him in the shins!

7 comments:

Catherine said...

*sigh* Can't we get a little spring around here? This is what my home looks like too. My husband is from San Diego...why do I live in Chicagoland??

Anyway, its nice to "meet" you - congratulations on your growing baby...

Beck said...

Isn't it supposed to get warmer everywhere next week or is that just for my neck of the woods? Today looks lovely and SNOWFREE here!

bren j. said...

Catherine: Hey! Welcome here! Glad you stopped by. Here's hoping we see some grass soon!

Beck: I haven't heard anything yet about it getting warmer. I'd settle for snowfree and COLD at this point. :)

erin k said...

I'm so, so sorry. Will you hate me if I tell you it's supposed to be 20 tomorrow?

bren j. said...

I won't "HATE" you, but I will seriously be wearing a frowny face.

Anonymous said...

Ummm...yeah...that sucks. I'm really sorry for you at the moment. Howevah...if you're in the fatty pregnant stages it would be much worse to be in South Texas in August than back east in April.

This I promise you.

bren j. said...

Kristi: Yes, this is true. Although I'm supposedly not that fat (according to 'everybody else'), I'm sure I would be swollen like a blimp if it were more humid here already. I may only have a couple of weeks of THAT kind of weather to contend with. So you're telling me to count my blessings....